Level 3 Gym Instructor
Becoming a fitness instructor (Also known as a gym instructor) is a starting point for your career in fitness.We will teach you everything you need to plan and deliver tailored gym programmes that are designed specifically for your clients.
Self paced – complete as quickly as you like or at your own convenience
Units that you will cover
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise
Online Coursework and Case study
Multiple choice exam
Practical Assessment – Take your client (friend) through a programme you design
Our courses are Internationally Accredited. You will receive an EQF Level 3 Gym Instructor (UK Level 2) Certificate. We will also cover your first year of REPS Ireland membership should you wish to join.
16 years or older
Assessment locations available: Dublin (Swords), Cork City, Galway City, Newry, Derry, Belfast