Level 4 Diploma in Exercise (GP) Referral
The Exercise referral course will ensure that you can take those most at risk from adverse effects of exercise. Online course – Requires a Level 3 Gym instructor course to take part.
Self paced – Average completion time is 8 weeks when studying part time.
If you want to study at a slower pace, you can take up to 6 months to complete.
This course is self paced but you can arrange a set timeframe with your tutor that you would like to complete within and they will support you.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Professional practice for exercise referral instructors
- Understanding medical conditions for exercise referral
- Planning exercise referral programmes with patients
Online Coursework and Case study
Multiple choice exam
Practical Assessment – Take your client (friend) through a programme you design
Pay upfront or low monthly payments via Humm by Flexifi. Add to cart and go to checkout to see what payment plans you can get.