Diploma in Personal Training and Strength and Conditioning
Course Content and Structure
The Personal Training Diploma includes the Gym Instructor and Personal Training courses as one combined Personal Training Diploma Certification.
- Planning and Instructing Gym Based Exercise,
- Professional Practice and fitness professionals,
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise,
- Exercise and Lifestyle consultation and management
- Business Awareness for Personal Trainers,
- Designing and delivering personal training programmes,
- Nutrition for exercise, fitness, health and wellbeing,
- Applied anatomy for exercise, fitness and health
You will be assigned a tutor who will be available for support throughout the entire course. Schedule regular phone/zoom calls around your schedule.
This course is assessed via online assignments, multiple choice online exams and practical assessment
Upon completion of the Personal Training Diploma section you can then begin the Level 3 Certificate in Strength and Condtioning
You can pay upfront via our website or via low monthly payments through our finance partner, Humm. Apply for payment plans by adding a course to your cart and select ‘Humm’ at checkout. You can also contact us to request a payment plan application
This is an Internationally Accredited Qualification with OFQUAL and is CIMSPA Approved. This is a Level 4 Diploma in Personal Training on the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and a Level 3 Certificate in UK.
Learning content is available in video and written format. We also provide E-books and downloadable PDFs
This qualification enables you to gain insurance to work on an employed or self employed basis as a Personal Trainer.
Start your own business, gain employment in a gym to gain experience. Whatever you decide to do, we will support you progress after this course